Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Today's Post Brought to You By The Blue Plate Special...

Let's start with an announcement. Why? Because it's my blog, and I'm the one writing this post, that's why.

I'm running a contest for ONLY the members of my newsletter today through this Thursday night. If you haven't joined the newsie loop, what are you waiting for? An engraved invitation? Well, consider this your engraved invite. The prize is an e-copy of my newest release--in the Pops' Diner anthology. Run! Don't walk! Join my newsie. You know you wanna.

To join the newsletter click on this: Musings of a Chocoholic Romance Novelist-- Interactive Newsletter.

You can find out more about the Blue Plate Special: Pops' Girls series by checking out the links below.

Blue Plate Special Webbie (Also, there's a free online read here. It's on the excerpt page, oddly enough.)

Moonlit Romance

Moonlit Romance Authors' Blog

/Commercial.

No comments: