Sunday, December 10, 2006

Strangely Addictive...

I've found blogthings, and have become strangely addicted!

This is a fun one I chose because of the season. Perfume is always fun, and, I think, sexy... So... find out what your fragrance profile is. Oddly enough, for a fun little quiz, this one nailed a couple of my favorite scents.

Your Fragrance Profile

The best calming fragrance: jasmine
The best fragrance for everyday wear: sandalwood
The best fragrance to boost your sex appeal: rose
The best fragrance for energy: peppermint


To celebrate Dessert (my favorite meal of the day)... Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll admit, I took this quiz on a lark, but I liked the answer so much, I felt compelled to share.

You Are a Brownie

Decadent and intense, you aren't for the weakhearted.
Those who can deal with your strong flavor find out how sweet you really are.

No comments: