Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Countdown to Cupid...

I got to thinking, which is always dangerous...

Cupid on a Mission releases next month, with Moonlit Romance. I'm so excited about this book. I'm stretching my wings, and flexing my writing muscles with this novel, and I'm having the time of my life doing so.

I think it's important to continue learning about the craft of writing, and challenging myself as an author. How else can I keep my work exciting, fresh and new?

So, to share my excitement about Cupid on a Mission, I'm going to post Cupid and Valentine's Days related things from now until Cupid releases. I may even sneak in a contest or two, so pay attention. I reserve the right to suddenly and capriciously announce contests.

Today's Cupid related Something.

1 comment:

robynl said...

everyone likes hearing about Cupid and love especially with Valentines Day coming up. Contests are always great.