Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Success!

I'm very pleased to report that I've surpassed my minimum goal of 30K words on Cupid on a Mission. My new goal is to finish it with 35-45K words. Yes, a big stretch, I know, but I'm still mulling some things over.

The Romance Authors Resource site is coming right along. I added a blog and am looking for Bloggin' Posse Members to join me. I have actual live links on the links page, and several live links on the the author network page. I'm contemplating adding a contest page and an "ad" page, too.

Check out the Unique Enterprises blog entry for today-- we had so much fun with our writing prompt today. Several were Laugh Out Loud Funny.

:-)

2 comments:

Sherry Jones said...

Those writing prompts were too funny. I'm left wondering if the prompt might not have been one of your brain children? LOL

Laura Hamby said...

Nope. I can't take credit for the writing prompts. It's Nell Dixon's fault. They were tremendous fun to read, though.

~LH