Thursday, April 05, 2007

If You... Part 2

1. If you were a sea creature, which one would you be?
I would be a dolphin, because I think dolphins are very interesting creatures, and probably smarter than humans are.
2. If you could learn a new language overnight, which language would you learn?
Ummm... so many choices... I'm going to pick Gaelic. I just like the sound of the word "Gaelic."
3. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I like my name, but if I had to change it, I'd pick... "Nora Roberts" or "Valerie Parv".
4. If you had the choice to change your gender, would you? Why/why not?
No, I don't think I want to be a man. I like being able to blame my grumpy moods on Auntie Flo.
5. If you could be the inventor of any one thing from Star Trek, what would it be?
I want to invent the transporter. Instant transportation is very appealing.
6. If you were an alien from another planet, where would you be from? What do you look like?
I would be from a planet in a distant galaxy, and I would be tall and slender, with blue morning glories and ivy for hair. My skin would be a lighter blue, to match my flowery hair.
7. If you were a mythical creature, which one would you be and why?
I would be a unicorn. I've always loved unicorns and think it would be really wonderful if they really existed.
8. If you had the ability to use magic for one task, which task would it be?
Laundry. I hate all aspects of it.
9. If you could combine 2 bugs into 1, which 2 would you chose, and what would the hybrid look like?
I would combine a lady bug and a grasshopper. It would be a ladybug body on grasshopper legs.
10. If you had to chose between being a cat or a dog, which one would you chose and why?
I would be a cat, so that I could nap all day long.

2 comments:

Meg Allison said...

Well, if you can be Nora or Valerie... then I want to be Heather Graham. That's fair, right?

(GGGG)

Laura Hamby said...

Yeah! Batsolutely, Meg!