Monday, April 30, 2007

The Pendant Series.... Webbie Info

Well, we're up to 16 of 101 reasons to eat chocolate. Fun, fun list. :D

I'm writing a paranormal-y series with friend and debut author Susan Atwood called The Pendant. We've started a webbie specifically catering to this series: The Pendant...Journeys Through Time. It's a work in progress, but we're getting there. Stop by and sign the guest book! And don't forget to check in from time to time as we'll be adding to the site all the time. If you have any ideas or suggestions for content for this new webbie, give me a buzz and let me know! I have a few ideas of my own, but am always interested in hearing suggestions.

I'm going to whisper this, in case the weather hears me and takes exception to what I have to say: I think Spring might actually be here. Finally. But shhhhh! We be quiet! We don't want to scare it away.

No comments: