Monday, July 09, 2007

Dream Cake Bakery Basket Winner Announced...

The Dream Cake Bakery Basket Winner is...

insert drumroll...

Karen Kerns: My idea of a dream cake? Chocolate! Chocolate cake with chocolate chunks and nuts. OKay, maybe chocolate frosting would be overkill, so how about chocolate-armaretto or mocha frosting? And the decorations? Chocolate roses, of course! All served on an elegant crystal cake plate. Now I'm hungry!

Thank you to everyone who entered: you made it hard to pick just one winner, and all the cakes described were spectacular.

*Sorry for the lack of title on today's post. For whatever weird reason, I can't get the blinkie line to appear in the title box, no matter what I've tried. How weird is that?

1 comment:

Karen said...

Stank you, stank you verra much. I can't believe I won, but I'm very, very glad I did!
Chigger