Sunday, July 15, 2007

I've Been Tagged...

... by Robin Bayne.

Here are the rules: Each blogger should list 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 random facts as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.

So, here goes...

1. I'm not a dog person, but lately, I haven't met a dog who hasn't thought that I love them just as much they apparently love me.

2. My cat is named 'Beauty,' but only answers to 'Kitty' because that's all we ever call her. She also knows when I say "Meow Monster," I'm talking to her or about her.

3. I love lilacs.

4. I dedicated my first published novella (Sukie's Dance/Brides and Bouquets 2005 from By Grace) to my Grandma. I dedicated my 3rd Brides novella (Something Old, Something New) to her memory this year.

5. I can't stand hear people whistling. Drives me nuts.

6. I've been writing stories since 6th grade.

7. I collect unicorns, spoons from places I've been, and bats.

I'm going to tag Shara Jones, Meg Allison, Nell Dixon, Grace Tyler, and I'm going to beg off on the other 3, because it's time for lunch. :D

1 comment:

Robin Bayne said...

A dog named Kitty. Hee hee hee.