Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas Stuff...

...
It's the Holiday Season...
It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...
Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock...
You Know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Blitzen...
Do You Hear What I Hear...
Away in a Manger No Crib For A Bed...
Have a Holly Jolly Christmas...
Sleighbells Ring, Are you Listening...
Frosty the Snowman...
Chesnuts Roasting on an Open Fire, Jack Frost Nipping at Your Nose...

I love Christmas. I really do. I love the scent of the Christmas tree; the lights on the houses; the decorations inside; the excuse to listen to Christmas music, make and eat cookies and fudge and drink hot chocolate; shop; wrap presents; attend evening candle light Christmas services on Christmas Eve...

The list is endless. And, to give me an outlet, I've started a dedicated Christmas Page on my Website. I'm adding to it every day between now and Christmas. I can't help myself. :D I'm having fun, enjoying the season, and, I hope, spreading joy.

Now, off to find more Christmas stuff to add to my Christmas page! Have a great Tuesday. :D

No comments: