Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I Believe...

...

In Santa Claus.

The Easter Bunny.

The Toothfairy.

The Sandman.

Santa's Elves.

Santa's Reindeer.

Snow on Christmas Day.

Everyone in the family who can stay awake, greeting the New Year.

Going out into the street at midnight to greet the New Year with poppers and fireworks.

I believe in attending the candlelight service at church on Christmas Eve, then taking a Christmas Lights tour on the way home afterward.

I believe that adulthood is highly over-rated. My advice to young folks on the brink: Don't do it! Don't be in such a hurry to be a grown up! Childhood is fleeting. It's over too fast anyway, so slow down a bit. Enjoy the scenery. Revel in being a kid.

I believe in believing for believing's sake. Yeah. It's a faith thang again.

No comments: