Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Tagged, Huh?


...
Okay, so I was tagged. I went and read what I was supposed to do several days ago and I:

A) Can't remember what I'm supposed to do, and
B) Am too lazy to go look again.

Tagging is great and fun, but honestly, my life is way too busy---I'm lucky at this point to post my blog 2 consecutive days in a row. Am working on getting back into the groove. Was in it before the holidays, but then with everyone home for Winter Break and the DH taking the time off too... well, it was just too hectic and noisy to keep up. So here I am, struggling to get back in the habit.

I'm also on a self-imposed deadline to finish a manuscript to submit to Harlequin, and I've already pushed the date back once-- due to a sick kid, then a death in my writing family.

So, here's the compromise... I'll post 6 things you may or may not know about me, but it stops here. Once I'm back in the saddle with the blogging, then I'll make a better attempt at this tagging. A thousand apologies, may your camel never spit in your garage, and may your armpits be free of red ant-infested sand.

1. I am clausterphobic. Doesn't bother me constantly, but if I notice I'm wearing my rings, I have to take them off. Same goes for my feet--off with the shoes and sox if I notice they're there. That's purty durned strange.

2. I love chocolate and orange together. Mmmmm.

3. My feet measure at a size 5, but I actually wear a size 6. Can't get my feet into 5's without a shoehorn.

4. I like to write while wearing my Dollar Store pink and fuzzy boa and tiara. My family tends to leave me alone when I'm thus gussied up. If I'm lucky.

5. I like to paint my toenails bright, obnoxious colors. Which reminds me. I need to replenish my bright, obnoxious color choices.

6. I have a bat collection.

If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged.

No comments: