Saturday, March 29, 2008

Coloring My World...

~~*~~*~~*~~


Words have color, tone, texture---and are the most basic tool in the writer's toolbox, obviously. It's just a matter of how we use them that determines the depth of the color, determines the tone and texture.

As I'm kinda "in between" WIPs right now, I thought perhaps I should take a look at the colors in my life at this very moment. Mood does a lot to help me pick the words I use when I write, so maybe this will help me in deciding just what WIP I'm going to tackle next. Plus, Blogthings is always a fun way to procrastinate.


What Color Is Your Aura? Mine is Blue...


Spiritual and calm, you tend to live a quiet but enriching life.
You are very giving of yourself. And it's hard for you to let go of relationships.

The purpose of your life: showing love to other people

Famous blues include: Angelina Jolie, the Dali Lama, Oprah

Careers for you to try: Psychic, Peace Corps Volunteer, Counselor


What Color is Your Mind? Mine is Purple...


Of all the mind types, yours is the most idealistic.
You tend to think wild, amazing thoughts. Your dreams and fantasies are intense.
Your thoughts are creative, inventive, and without boundaries.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking of fictional people and places - or a very different life for yourself.

What's Your Power Color? Mine is Teal...


At Your Highest:

You feel accomplished and optimistic about the future.

At Your Lowest:

You feel in a slump and lack creativity.

In Love:

You tend to be many people's ideal partner.

How You're Attractive:

You make people feel confident and accepted.

Your Eternal Question:

"What Impression Am I Giving?"

What Color is Your Heart? Mine is Pink...


In relationships, you like to play innocent - even though you aren't.
Each time you fall in love, it's like falling for the first time.

Your flirting style: Coy

Your lucky first date: Picnic in the park

Your dream lover: Is both caring and dominant

What you bring to relationships: Romance

No comments: