Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bad Kitty


Look where I found my Bad Kitty this evening. That's my bay window over my kitchen sink. Now, I knew the Bad Kitty liked to climb up in there, for I've found black Bad Kitty fur up there, but never have I seen her actually IN the window. Of course, I told her she was a Bad Kitty, but she looked at me as if to say, "Excuse me? Are you talking to moi?"

Her "real" name is Beauty, she only answers to "Kitty." She tolerates me best, but will condescend to tolerate my husband when it suits her, and will suffer our oldest son upon occasion with all the air of one bestowing a favor. She despises the dog and would prefer to think our other two sons don't actually exist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your kitty has you trained, and that you understand she is Queen of the Universe. Hee. Cute pic.

Jennie

Laura Hamby said...

Yep. She is the undisputed Queen of the Universe and rightly so. LOL.

Waving at Jennie.