Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Cleaning...

Time to clean out Ye Old Saved Documents, and what better time to do it than right now, when spring has just sprung?

What's this WIP? Oh, dear. What was I thinking?

And this? Um... I haven't opened this document since February 3, 2004. Gee, ya think mebbe I should send this one to the recycle bin?

Huh. This one has possibilities...

Oh yeah, I liked this story, too. Re-save.

Um, how does one make a folder again again, for saving several versions of the same WIP?

Eeny meany miney moe...which version shall I keep and which shall go?

Music. Music would be good.

Holy cow, I'd forgotten this one altogether. Hmmm.... *reading...*


Two hours later, "Where did all the time go?"

No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow. ~Proverb

No comments: