Friday, October 21, 2011

Redecorating

Must be the redecorating time of year. Gave the blog here a face lift, and today, I spent several hours updating my website, from the template to adding sidebars - added those last night, then spent 2 hours this morning looking for where to go modify them. Shoulda checked the "help" section much sooner than I did. Added a couple of new pictures, too. And I posted a brand new Thanksgiving set short story. All in all, I think the redecorating bug has been satisfied.

I SAID, THE REDECORATING BUG HAS BEEN SATISFIED. 

Pardon my shout. The Redecorating Bug just suggested maybe I should paint the master bedroom en suite bathroom. The RB already insisted we needed to replace the nasty blinds in the family room with sheers.


If you need a quick read, head on over to my WEBSITE, and sign the new guestbook while you're there - if you have a mind to do so.

No comments: