Friday, June 15, 2012

Stuff and Such

Poor, poor, ignored blog.

Between Facebook, emails, my Etsy shop and Twitter, it's no wonder my blog is ignored.

Lessee...what's new?

Well, Sherry and I added an Autism Awareness section to our Etsy shop (Crafty Ol' Bats) and the response has been terrific! My oldest son has Asperger's and he was the inspiration for this shop section. The smile on his face when I told him HE was an inspiration lit up the world. Pleased, shy, somewhat embarrassed...but mostly, I think he loved hearing he inspired me. He does. He's an awesome, fantastic, smart, funny, loving young man. I'm proud to call him son.

Other news...I'm finishing up a novella that will be included in a self-published anthology with a handful of my writer friends from eHarlequin's Bat Cave. I should be working on finishing that, since I'm >< to the end, instead of blogging. Coz, it's like, yanno, due TODAY. EEK. As soon as I've finished and I have backcover blurb for the novella, I'll pop back in to blog about it.

So, here's a thumbnail gallery of some of the items in Crafty Ol' Bats...just for fun.

No comments: