10. It's the only way to get the voices in my head to speak in whispers, rather than yelling.
9. Looking at awesome pix of shoes is called "research."
8. I can make up my own world, and invent my own rules for it.
7. I get to practice my grammar and spelling skills.
6. It's socially acceptable to talk to the imaginary people in your mind.
5. Keeps my imagination active and engaged.
4. Keeps me out of the craft stores (Michaels, Jo-Ann's, Hobby Lobby).
3. Gives me something to do when the kids are at school/when I don't wanna clean the house/when
I don't wanna do the laundry...
2. Keeps me from totally losing what's left of my mind...
1. It's awesome fun. Most of the time.