Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday Monday

I don't know about you, but I need another weekend to recover from my weekend. The upside is my house is clean and my laundry is one load away from being done. Totally exciting, right? I got the little bitty birdhouses I'm donating to my middle son's fundraising booth at the Ghostwalk this coming weekend DONE. I have so many more projects I need to finish - crafting and writing.

The birdie chateaux:



Oldest son had the best Saturday of his life -his NJROTC softball team won first place in a tournament. The. Greatest. Day. Of. His. Life. EVER.



Middle son has been making paracord bracelets to sell at the fundraising booth next weekend. Yes, most of us here in this house are all sporting bracelets. Here's mine:



Youngest son is probably the only kid we have at the moment, who isn't up to his eyeballs in Other Stuff. His turn will come. Yep.

What else do I know? Well, we've had some gorgeous Autumn days here...cloudy, cool, rainy some. Today is cloudy so far, so I decided this is perfect crock pot chili weather. Nothing fancy, just kidney beans, Hunt's canned (and seasoned) diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, onion and ground beef, with other seasonings.

 
 
Now, I must go eat some Frankenberry cereal and finish my read-through of one of my Christmas novellas. Would like to get that done before I start another project - one the Muse is teasing me with right now. Silly Muse.
 
 
Final thought for today and I'm away:
 


No comments: