Friday, December 07, 2012

Release and Contest Day

Links to my New Release, The Marriage Charade, will be added as soon as it's live. In the meantime, let's get the contest underway!


CONTEST CONTEST CONTEST!!!


1. If you haven't liked my author page on Facebook yet, click HERE to go like said page.

2. Once you've liked my page (or if you liked it before today), leave a comment on my Facebook author page that includes the phrase Contest Contest Contest!!!, AND, one of the following:
    A. Names of one of the hero/heroine pairs in Footprints in the Snow
    B. A one-word description of what you think if Marianne's mother in It's All Greek to Me
    C. A sentence you liked in Thursday's excerpt of The Marriage Charade.

Yep. In order to enter the contest, you have to do a little bit of work. Shouldn't hurt, all the answers are here on my blog in this week's posts, and you get to pick which one of the 3 you'd like to answer. So, just so there's no confusion: Like my FB author page if you haven't already; leave a comment there with the phrase "Contest Contest Contest!!!"; and the answer to one of the 3 choices listed above.

Everyone will have a shot at winning one of two e-books (The Marriage Charade and Footprints in the Snow), and one of three hand-decorated ornaments. Winners will be literally picked out of a hat. (Okay, your name which will be written on a piece of paper will be, not you personally.) Prizes pictured below.




Winners will be announced both on my Facebook author page and here on my blog on MONDAY (12-10-12). Good luck! And thank you for liking my Facebook author page and for entering the contest.

P.S. I'm uploading *The Marriage Charade* later today, and will post a link on my FB author page when it's live and available. Thank you!

No comments: