Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Do You Squidoo?

I found a new toy yesterday! Yes, another form of Procrastination. Another reason to Not Being Doing What I'm Supposed To Be Doing.

Yes, Nell Dixon knows that this is All Her Fault. So many things are these days. Just ask her about the beach story she pitched to me over the weekend (while I was wearing my Editor Hat) that morphed into a summer series for Moonlit Romance. (It's called the Moonlit Summer Beach Party, and will be a series of Duets. Nell's, and her Cohort In Crime, Jessica Raymond, will launch this exciting series off in May.) But I digress...

I found, via Nell, Squidoo.

First Squidoo Lens.
Second Squidoo Lens
Third Squidoo Lens

Don't be shy. Let me know what you think of my Squidoo sites. If you like 'em, I might send Nell a Ding Dong.

1 comment:

Jessica Raymond said...

ROFL at "cohort"!

Jess x