My dear friend Meg Allison apparently has tagged me to reveal 5 things you didn't know about me. I suspect she tagged my old blogsite, which, um, gee... I can't find it anymore! Um... Ooops?
1. Robin Bayne interviewed me for her blog, as we're in By Grace's upcoming Christmas Grace duet.
2. I like to sing along with the cd's I play while I'm writing. Don't ask me how I write and sing at the same time. I'm not sure how I do it.
3. My hair is colored a shade called "True Red." I like being a redhead, as opposed to being a brunette. I don't know why, I've always liked to color my hair some shade of red.
4. I recently got my hair cut very short. My men hate it; they all think I should have longer hair. I disagree. My motto: "She who wears the hair gets to decide its length and style."
5. I like to play the piano, and can play for my family, but I'm dismal at it around others or if we try to sing along.