Sunday, December 03, 2006

My Week...

So, here's the plan.

I need to finish writing *Cupid on a Mission.*

Naturally, I challenged a cave filled with Bats to a writing race. Or, in cave parlance, a Rioting Race. (You can find the cave here.)

My goal: 10K words/40 pages done in one week.

I can do this. I can do this. I can do this.

I'll have a nice supply of chocolate and caffiend to help, friends lined up to prod me along... er... cheer me on ;)... and at least 2 Bats to race, which is always helpful.

I thought I'd put together a list of affirmations for myself this evening, which I'll post either tonight or tomorrow. If anyone has suggestions, affirmations or tips for Focusing On the Goal, let's hear 'em!

I'll start the list with something right off the top of my head:

1. Open the correct WIP document. Ignore all other WIPS that might be crying out for attention.

Happy Writing!

No comments: