Monday, November 27, 2006

What Kind of Chocolate Am I?

You are Milk Chocolate

A total dreamer, you spend most of your time with your head in the clouds.
You often think of the future, and you are always working toward your ideal life.
Also nostelgic, you rarely forget a meaningful moment... even those from long ago.


Okay, but if you are what you eat, I'm dark chocolate. GGG.

No word count update, I haven't written anything new due to the Thanksgiving Holiday. I need to finish my Cupid on a Mission novel, but first, I must do my Christmas Grace edits and turn that in.

I've started 2 Christmas Round Robins on the By Grace and Moonlit Romance Readers Loops. I always get a kick out of those. And... (whispering) accidentally started a round robin I wound up c/p'ing to a document so I could write it for next year. Oops. Like I need another WIP. GGG. Now ask me if I'm really that worried about it. ;)

Happy Almost December!

No comments: