Friday, January 26, 2007

Cupid on a Mission...

... is finished! Hooray! All that remains is sending it to my editor. Hooray! Cupid will be available in February from Moonlit Romance. I'm happy to say I met my word count goal for Cupid. What a great feeling!

Now on to other wips. The next two up are: *Something Old, Something New* for the Brides and Bouquets '07 anthology (By Grace), and an as of yet untitled novella for the Beach Duets coming out this summer with Moonlit Romance.

Happy Friday! Have a great, and safe, weekend.

2 comments:

Jessica Raymond said...

Congratulations Laura! You must feel relieved to have Cupid out of your schedule now.

Jess x

Laura Hamby said...

I am! I am! I've never been this late delivering a work to the editor! Too close for comfort. However, I've really enjoyed writing Cupid. I had a chance to flex my author muscles, as it were! Thanks, Jess.