Wow. Three days in a row. My blog is just reeling from the shock. LOL!
Now, on to today's 13...
1. Never hang up the phone with a loved one without saying "I love you."
2. Being a writer takes patience, especially if you're waiting to hear back on a submission. There's (usually) no instant gratification in this business.
3. Chocolate makes the world go 'round.
4. Kids have selective hearing, even if you are talking with a MegaPhone Voice.
5. Writing isn't a static occupation. In order to be successful, you should be willing to learn, grow, and push yourself. Each novel is a learning opportunity.
6. Dark hot chocolate is the only kind of hot chocolate to drink. This humble opinion brought to you courtesy of my almost empty can of hot dark chocolate mix.
7. Be the kind of friend for others that you'd like to have for yourself.
8. Sometimes, you just have to close your eyes and type.
9. Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars are best when served frozen.
10. Children are at their cutest when they're asleep. Seriously. It's when you can see their inner angels shining through.
11. A good crit partner is worth her/his weight in chocolate covered gold.
12. Chocolate should have it's own food group on the pyramid.
13. You can never have enough chocolate.