Tuesday, May 08, 2007

8 Random Things About Me

Thanks, Denise Patrick, for tagging me with this. LOL! Hope these are random enough!

1. I'm currently running a wedding poll on my newsie group for members only. I'm giving away 3 e-books. JOIN HERE.

2. Mr. Laura and I have a movie collection to rival Blockbuster Video. If we've missed a particular genre, I'm sure it's an oversight and that we'll rectify the situation soon.

3. I've always wanted to have a Dalamatian dog, and have ever since I was a kid and saw Disney's 101 Dalmatians.

4. I've had 2 cats named "Beauty"-- my current black meow monster, and one when I was a kid. Beauty the First was male. Beauty Who Thinks Her Name is Kitty is female.

5. My much beloved Grandma passed away in March, and I miss her desperately, to the point my eyes tear up every time I think about her. Her birthday is this month.

6. Today is the first day I haven't worn a wrap on my sprained ankle, since I sprained it/went to the ER 2 weeks ago. Ankle hasn't hurt at all today, but I've noticed a certain... wobble... at times.

7. I like painting my toenails bright, fun colors. Makes me feel younger, even if it also makes me feel slightly ridiculous. Speaking of which, I need to polish the toes again tonight.

8. My favorite color is cobalt blue.

No comments: