Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Top 20 Love Songs...


1. You Shouldn't Kiss Me Like This by Toby Keith
2. Always on my Mind by Willie Nelson
3. Making Love Out of Nothing at All by Air Supply
4. Faithfully by Journey
5. Almost Paradise by Heart
6. Amazed by Lonestar
7. Can You Feel the Love Tonight by Elton John
8. Can't Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon
9. Can't Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley
10. Everything I Do, I Do it For You by Bryan Adams
11. I Just Called to Say I Love You by Stevie Wonder
12. The Rose by Bette Midler
13. Have I Told You Lately (That I Love You) by Rod Stewart
14. Heart of Mine by the Oak Ridge Boys
15. Feels so Right by Alabama
16. Looking Through The Eyes of Love by Melissa Manchester
17. Open Arms by Journey
18. When I Fall in Love by Nat King Cole
19. You're the Inspiration by Chicago
20. Your Song by Elton John



No comments: