Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Trivia... Repost...

My kids recently got little trivia books in a fast food kids meal-- questions for adults and kids (the adult questions were based on what's popular now for kids, and the kid questions were based on what was popular way back when...) It was fun to see what we could all answer, so I thought "Hey! I need to blog. I'll do trivia questions." The following, however, I thunk up all by myself. ;-)

1. Which kid's show had a character called "Mr. Green Jeans"?
2. Who wrote "Are You There, God, It's Me, Margaret"?
3. Which television show premiered in September, 1966 and has 4 "spin-offs"?
4. Morgan Freeman was in this 1970's kid's show.
5. Besides Sonny and Cher, who else made a "guest appearance" on Scooby Doo?
6. What show followed "The Love Boat" on Saturday nights?
7. Who were the original 3 "Charlie's Angels"?
8. Which "girl group" sang "Walk Like an Egyptian"?
9. Which television show was set at a girls' boarding school?
10. Who said, "I pity the fool"?

No comments: