Thursday, September 06, 2007

Contest Contest!

I feel like I've lived this year in a state of constant chaos! So, to keep up the madness, I'm running TWO Member's Only contests on my personal author loop: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Musings_of_a_Chocoholic_Romance_Novelist/.

You must be a member of my loop in order to participate in these Member's Only contests (I try to run one Member's Only contests once a month), so for details on how to win an e-copy of my upcoming release, *In the Fog*/*After Dark* spooky anthology (contest #1) and details on how to win a spooky e-book package (*Out of the Shadows* and *After Dark*), pop on over to my group, join (if you aren't a member already), and look for the posts marked "September Contest" and "BONUS September Contest."

Happy September to all!


*In the Fog*/*After Dark* spooky anthology Sept. 28th, By Grace
*Something Old, Something New*/*Brides and Bouquets 2007*, By Grace
*Star Kissed*/*A Slice of Summer Duet*, Moonlit Romance

No comments: