Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Muse of Comedy

Many authors are attached to their Muses, and I'm no exception. I thought it would be interesting to find out about my Inner Muse, and for those who know me well, the result probably isn't that big of a surprise.

So, what does this have to do with Thanksgiving or my release (tomorrow!)? Well, I think blaming the Muse for writer's constipation has become a tradition. Got writers block (cringing at the grammar)? Blame the Muse. Can't stop writing or having one idea for a book after another occurring to you? Blame the Muse. Can't sleep at night because you have to get up to write it all down? Blame the Muse.

In this season of traditions (and there are so many to be found this time of year!), open yourself up to trying new traditions, but don't forget to visit the, well, traditional traditions your family enjoys.


***Your Inner Muse is Thalia***


You are most like this playful muse of comedy.
Life is all about laughter to you, and you're a natural comic.
You make people laugh until their sides split.
And you're always up for some play time!


What Muse Are You?

No comments: