Friday, November 30, 2007

The Toity Paper Award

...
Alright, I'll admit, my husband often calls me Liberace because I'm the peein'-est woman he knows. Sure, when we lived in Northern California and would make the drive to visit our families, I knew where all the good bathrooms were. These are the things that are important.

I've learned alot about traveling and restrooms over my life. Here are the highlights:

1. Never drink Gatorade when you're pregnant and making a 4 hour drive along a route that's not known to have enough potty stops. You'll wind up at the top of a hill in a little pull off area, peeing behind the car, with the car doors open on either side of you to block the traffic's view.

2. Oddly, eating Pringles potato chips when you have to pee and there's no potty stop in your near future seems to help the potty situation.

3. Always carry your own roll of toity paper. You never know when you're going to need it.

4. Always go before you leave the house. Don't forget to make a potty stop yourself while you're busy reminding the children getting in the car with you to use the potty.

5. And last, but not least, if you're going on a long driving trip, stick to a route that you know you'll be able to find a decent restroom on somewhere.

And, when you're in England, you could call SatLav. No kidding. For this reason, I'm giving the woman who came up with this idea the...

TOITY PAPER AWARD!

No comments: