Saturday, December 01, 2007

Christmas!

...
I love the holidays. Like the song says, it is the most wonderful time of the year, and this year, I thought it would be fun to have a dedicated Christmas Page on my website. I've been adding to it every day since I started it, and will continue to add to it up until the 23rd. It's been an enjoyable way to relax, looking for things to put on the Christmas page.

Whazzup for December? Aside from the holidays, that is?

Well, I'm going to rename my My Space blog.

I'm going to finish decorating my house for Christmas.

Finish my Christmas shopping.

Bake Christmas cookies.

Enjoy the festivities of the season.

And, in the week before Christmas, post a Christmas story here on my blog. Don't know if it will be a serial or if it will be all in one post. We'll see how the story I'm writing for this pans out. ;)

In the meanwhile, keep toasty warm, drink some hot chocolate, and stare at the lights on your Christmas tree until you're cross-eyed.

No comments: