Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Dear Santa...

...
Dear Santa,

I've been a good girl this year. Well, except for those occasions when I was mean, grumpy, surly and snarkastic-- but I'm positive if you'd leave me a clone and a wife under the Christmas tree for Christmas, that those mean, grumpy, surly and snarkastic moments would be fewer and further between.

I've been asking for a CLONE and a WIFE now for three years, and Santa, I must tell you. It would make a big difference if I could just have one or the other, if asking for both is too much. If I can only have one, then I choose a wife. Someone to clean, cook, train laundry, help the kids with homework. That's all she'd have to do. Mebbe it would be better to call this wife a MAID.

Yes. A CLONE and MAID SERVICE for Christmas.

I promise it will cut my mean, grumpy, surly and snarkastic moments by at least half.

Sincerely,

Laura

PS. Homemade fudge and cookies waiting for you at my house. And is that a new suit you're wearing this year? You look fabulous.

No comments: