Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Chocolate Oracle

What my taste in chocolate says about me


You are sophisticated, modern, and high class.
Your taste is refined, but you are not picky.
You are often the first to try something new.

You are mellow, spiritual, and philosophical.
You are a true humanitarian. You enjoy helping people.
Your heart can be too open at times. You sometimes over-extend yourself.

You love the feeling of accomplishment. You enjoy doing what's important.
You feel lost when you have to do frivolous tasks or hang out with shallow people.

Hmmmm. I like what my taste in chocolate says in me. I always suspected that chocolate was an important part of life. As Deanna Troi said in Star Trek: The Next Generation: “I never met a chocolate I didn’t like.”


Quotes about Chocolate


The 12-step chocoholics program:
NEVER BE MORE THAN 12 STEPS AWAY FROM CHOCOLATE!
Terry Moore

Forget love-- I'd rather fall in chocolate!!!

Seen recently on a tee shirt ~ EMERGENCY ALERT: If wearer of this shirt is found vacant, listless, or depressed, ADMINISTER CHOCOLATE IMMEDIATELY.

Nuts just take up space where chocolate ought to be.

I have this theory that chocolate slows down the aging process.... It may not be true, but do I dare take the chance?

Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.
(Note: the above two entries are from "The Rules of Chocolate", author unknown.)

Man cannot live on chocolate alone; but woman sure can.

Simply put... everyone has a price, mine is chocolate!

Chocolate quotes from: http://www.virtualchocolate.com/quotes.cfm. Go pay ‘em a visit!
Find the Chocolate Oracale quiz: http://www.blogthings.com/thechocolateoracle

No comments: