Monday, April 13, 2009

Back to Work...


Alrighty then. Yes. I'll admit it. I've been sloughing off on the writing. But in my defense, let me just say that we had vacation time coming up what with the boys being out for Spring Break, but now that Spring Break has broken, it's time to put the nose back to the old grindstone, so to speak, and get back to work. The WIP is open, I'm reading through it---nifty how I copy/pasted chapter 5 into the "For Submission" document TWICE (thanks for finding that, Nell!)... deleted the extra chapter 5...stared in confuzzlement at the line where two lines got squished together into one, and decided to just DELETE the darned line, as it was that way on the "In Progress" document, too, rather than trying to decipher what I'd said. Had something to do with fries...Had several thoughts about how to finish this story while on vacation, but for the time being, it's re-read to see where I was, where I was going and refresh my braincell how I meant to get to the end.

Yep. So far it's working. I've even added a few sentences here and there as I've been reading. :D Perfect.


Back in the saddle again.

No comments: