Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Research Fun

Miu Miu Cutout Harlequin Bootie. Whimper.

Jimmy Choo Leopard Print...Notice I have verra 'spensive shoe taste.

Manolo Blahnik Something Blue...Mamma Mia.

Christian Louboutin Red Cutout Pumps...Oh, Lawd a Mercy... I'm drooling.


Manolo Blahnik Snakey
... Lovely, but I'd hafta amputate 4 toes.


Miss Dior Satin Pump
...It's PINK! Not just a little pink, but ALOT PINK.


Jimmy Choo Cage Sandals
... Oh, man. Want. Need. I'm certain the pain of hurty arches will be worth it.

Gucci High Heel Sandals. Mine.

Andrew Gn Stamped Patent Sandal Mmmmm.


Miss Dior Sandal
... Has personality.

This is all the result of research for a short story I'm writing. Yep. RESEARCH. That's my story and I'm sticking to it like spots on a leopard, stripes on a tiger, a mane on a lion...

So many choices. Eeny meany miney moe...

1 comment:

Digital Marketing in Tando Adam said...

Good write-up, I am regular visitor of one's website, maintain up the excellent operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time.mens leather trench jacket