Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday

Gee, I hafta go to the dentist today. Yippee. Nothing major, just some dental work that needs permanent glue. Yipp. Eeeeeeeeeeeee!

It's also minimum day for my 2 younger sons. Early dismissal Tuesday. My older son is dismissed early on MONDAY. Nothing like 2 minimum days to fiddle with schedules. :-|. Wouldn't it be more beneficial for the children to be in school? I mean, their schedules get rushed, so the day clips along for them at a faster pace. How is THAT conducive to learning? Sigh. Oh well. Nobody asked me. Clearly.

Sent Sherry an email yesterday, and included this: "I'm eating a ding dong. Which is almost like cannabalism, but not quite." This, she informed me, made her cackle out loud. At work. And her peanut gallery immediately wanted to know what I'd said or done. Perhaps I should start charging admission? I dunno. LOL. I will confess, I do send Sherry emails at work with the sole intent of making her grin. Laughter is gravy. Figure since she's stuck with the daily drudgery of the Day Job, the very least I can do is try to get her in trouble.

What?

Isn't that what friends are for?

I've always wanted to grow up and be one of those type of friends my mother warned me about.

We all need hobbies. :D

Happy Tuesday. The best thing about Tuesday? It's not Monday any more.

No comments: