Friday, October 14, 2011

Accentuate the Positive




Acc-cent-tuate the Positive

You've got to accentuate the positive
Eliminate the negative
And latch on to the affirmative
Don't mess with Mister In-Between

You've got to spread joy up to the maximum
Bring gloom down to the minimum
Have faith or pandemonium's
Liable to walk upon the scene





“I am asking that we stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. I am suggesting that as we go through life, we ‘accentuate the positive.’ I am asking that we look a little deeper for the good….Look for the sunlight through the clouds.”
~Gordon B. Hinckley~

Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.
~Zig Ziglar~

I've always believed that you can think positive just as well as you can think negative. 

There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. That little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative. 


In these days, in the chaos created by the economy, politics, rising gas and food prices, it's easy to dwell on the negative. Whining and complaining does go a long way to making  one feel better,  but once it's out of your system, time to move on. Right? So I thought I'd create something positive for me to come back to, to take a look at, to remind me to Acc-cent-tuate the Positive, E-lim-in-ate the Negative...Latch on to the Affirmative, and to not mess with Mr. In-Between. 
And hoping it works with the Revision I-Donwannas that I'm suffering, too. ;) 







No comments: