Sunday, November 27, 2011

Gone to the Dogs


This Knucklehead (^) is Pikachu. She's lovin' goin' buh-bye car for Thanksgiving.


This Knucklehead (^) is Jazzy, my mother's dog. She's under her electric blanket. Yes, you read that right. Electric blanket. For the dog.


This Knucklehead (^) is Storm. She belongs to my brother-in-law, and they live with us. She's trying to make us feel guilty about something...or convince us that dogs DO belong at the kitchen table in a chair.


This Knucklehead (^) belongs to my Aunt. Her name is Misdemeanor, or "Meanor" for short. 


I don't have a picture of MIL's dog on this computer, but she's a Knucklehead too - one named Callie.

#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#

"Asking a working writer what he thinks about critics is like asking a lamppost what it feels about dogs."
John Osborne

"My little dog---a heartbeat at my feet."
Edith Wharton

#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#

No comments: