Saturday, August 26, 2006

You Didn't See Anything

I love it when an idea starts to gel. What makes it even better? I could "see" the ending of the novella I'm setting out to write this next week. As a "panster" writer, this is a momentous occasion. I usually am a quarter or half the way through the story before I "see" the ending.

So what am I doing here, blogging about it rather than writing?

No clue. Seemed like a good idea at the time.

Plus, my laundry is >< <---that close to needing to be switched around, and it's extremely annoying to have to pause in the middle of writing a scene to mess with such a mundane chore.

In the words of my youngest son, who has seen the movie Madagascar way too many times... "You didn't see annnnyyyyy-thing!" Waving hands in circular motions and disappears from blog.

No comments: