Saturday, January 06, 2007

Stuff and Such...

...

It is so hard to get back into the swing of things after a holiday, isn't it? Yikes! You get out of the swing of things, as it were, and trying to get back on track can be not only difficult, but tedious as well.

I did my editing, like a good little editor. I've been busy "aditing" *Cupid on a Mission* (Nell Dixon's wonderful term for what happens during the revisions process), and busy being sick.

Yes, I love being sick.

Not.

I also had a brainstorm yesterday, and you can view said brainstorm HERE.

Come Monday, I have a final read-through to do, and formatting to do, then back to Cupid. Hopefully, I'll be healthy. If not, then you'll find me propped up in my office chair, wrapped in blankets, with my bottles of cold medicine and headache medicine all lined up, and a caffiend IV inserted into my arm.

No comments: