Tuesday, July 07, 2009

What I should be doing, instead of playing on the internet....













What I'd rather be doing.




~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~


It's July and I'm wondering where the first half of the year went. If anyone knows, please clue me in! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

What I'm doing in addition to summer vacation with my kids and writing:


Open A Vein Writer's Blog


Open Vein Writers' Group on MySpace

Am waiting to hear back from the editor who judged the Manic Reader's Contest. She requested a partial and full syn, and I sent that off several weeks ago. Yes, I'm very comfortable sitting on pins and needles, but I'm not antsy. Really---it's too soon to be antsy, these things take time. In the meanwhile, I'm going to polish up the entire manuscript and start on a sequel-ish type novel to this one---Maybe "follow up" would be a better descriptor, as I'm taking a very secondary character from the 1st and giving her her own story. The "her" happens to be the sister of the hero in the first.

Happy July! Enjoy it while it lasts, soon it will be August! Then, gack, God help us, Holiday Time again, and gee, won't that be fun? I'm certain it's only a matter of time before the stores put out their Halloween wares.

No comments: