Sunday, August 09, 2009

Redecorating!

Yep. I've redecorated, and not just this blog. Nope. I spent most of my afternoon overhauling my webbie: My Webbie. I think, overall, I'm pleased with the entire effect---the look, the feel, the colors, the layout...the whole 9 yards. The colors are a bit different from blog to webbie, but I think close enough that the it's clear they're tied together. All I need is a big red bow, and it will be my gift to myself.

The Muse is still AWOL. The lazy twit. I'm getting fairly cranky about it, but realize I've had one hayle of a summer with ups and downs and it's probably a natural outgrowth of the roller coaster I've been on lately. With two weeks until school resumes, my focus needs to be on getting the boys organized and ready for that---which includes shopping for school supplies, shoes, clothes, backpacks...getting glasses adjusted/fixed/lenses replaced...I'm exhausted just thinking about it. Where's the chocolate? That'll fix me right up.

It also gives me some time to think about just what I want to write. I know my strengths and weaknesses, so I'm going to cater to the strengths, work on the weaknesses and take no prisoners! Once the boys are back in school and I've shampooed every last inch of carpeting we own (smells doggie-ish in here. Ew.)... my butt's gonna be in the chair, the hands on the keyboard, and the ding danged Muse handcuffed to the computer. There will be writing going on here. I've decided. :D

So...what do you think of the new look? It's okay to comment. My comment box doesn't bite. And neither do I. Much. ;)



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: