Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Resolutions



Yes, this adorable picture would very likely get me drummed out of the Bat Cave over at eHarlequin, but it's Christmas'd up and I think, very decorative.

Wow, it's been almost a month since I posted, my frame of mind just wasn't *there*.

With the year coming to a close, and the time for observing the tradition of "New Year Resolutions" drawing near, I thought I'd make some resolutions about my writing. I thought if perhaps I wrote them down somewhere, got them "out there," maybe I'd stand a chance of meeting them? Intentions are well and good, but with no follow through, all it is is an exercise of futility.

So, without further ado, my New Year's Writing Resolutions, all two of them.

1. Write every day.
2. Finish a WIP and submit it.


The personal resolutions are, well, personal, so I'm not sharing those in a public forum (LOLOLOLOL), but I have those as well.

Anyone have any suggestions that help you keep your New Year's Resolutions? I'd love to hear 'em!

Happy Holidays!

No comments: