Thursday, February 09, 2012

Observations

Various observations on life...

Stomach flu sucks. Especially when, four days after the barfing stops, you're still not 100%.

Hello? Walmart...Kmart? People might like to read the Stephanie Plum novels 4-11, rather than skipping from 3 to 12. Just saying is all. Oh, and the movie, One for the Money (the series by Janet Evanovich) was absolutely adorable and I'll need to own it when it comes out on DVD.

It is not possible to drive, eat frozen yogurt and Party Like It's 1999 with Prince all at the same time. Not that I've tried. *Adjusts halo and smiles, uh, angelically.

Words with Friends is a fun game. It's a wonder my sister is still playing with me, tho, because (cough)...I've won all but 1 of our games. Still, it's great fun and I'm really enjoying being able to play a game with her, since she lives a couple states away from me. (Dumb sister for moving that far away.)

Dogs do too talk.

Phil Collins transcends generations.

WIPS don't tend to write themselves, even when you're sick. Inconsiderate things.

Naps are sublime.


No comments: